Sunday, June 6, 2010

On the Move!

Malia gave Kurt an early birthday present this year and finally started crawling! I thought I was ready for that step, but boy was I wrong! We had a few particularly fun incidences this week that made me miss the blanket baby stage, but I'll spare you the details and give you what you really want: pictures!

Malia is quite the little ballerina! Oh, and she does a beautiful 'downward dog'! I have yet to capture than on camera, though. Here she is showing off her splits. Believe it or not, she does go wider! Check out those pointed toes :)


Here we are at the Japanese Gardens.




We are excited for summer. Next week we're going to climb Mount Hood (don't worry, we aren't bringing Malia), and the following week we're painting our house! We'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment